PROGRAMMEIntegrated Marine and Inland Water Management - GR02
Grant amount of Programme: 9.510.000 €
PROGRAMME OPERATORSpecial Agency for Coordination of Environmental Projects (SACEP)− Ministry of Environment, Energy and Climate Change
PROGRAMME DESCRIPTIONThe Programme support:
• Water quality improvement projects for drinking or irrigation purposes.
• Studies leading to increased knowledge and awareness on the protection and management of water bodies suffering of environmental problems or biodiversity loss.
• Studies or interventions leading to increased knowledge concerning the integrated marine and islands policy or the protection and management of coastal areas.
• Environmental educational programmes in primary and secondary education in the field of water resources.
• Grants to post-graduate students in the field of marine and inland water resources management in Donor States’ institutions or universities.
• Implementation of an integrated marine monitoring programme in compliance with the requirements of the EU Marine Strategy Framework Directive 2008/56/EC (article 11). The Project Promoter is the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research.
PROGRAMME WEB SITEhttp://www.eysped.gr/el/Pages/eea.aspx
CALL FOR PROPOSALS – CALL FOR TENDERS
CLOSED: Postdoc scholarships - EEA